System Training Center is Hawthorne´s premier MMA Training, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Self-Defense, and CrossFit gym in the south Bay. Drop the boring gym routine and join us if you want to get into the best shape of your life and hav fun doing it too. We offer a wide range of classes covering: self-defense, fitness and fighting. System Training Center offers the South Bay´s top fight program consisting of MMA, Kids MMA,Brazilian Jui Jui, Muay Thai, Kickboxning and Boxing. Our experienced proffessional trainers will help you learn the proven techniques ot these arts, wheater your goal is to one day fight in the UFC, or simply learn self-defense from successful combat athletes. We are also home to one of the best professional and amateur MMA fight in the South Bay.
- Proficient in prospecting, developing leads and client follow-up.
- Friendly, outgoing, enjoys interacting with people, extensive and active social network.
- Driven self-starter, goal-oriented.
- Assertive and professionally persistent.
- Coachable, personable and reliable team player.
- Empathetic listener and problem-solver.
- Positive winning attitude.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Enthusiastic about health, fitness and exercise!
- Minimum 2 years sales or customer service experience. (Health and fitness industry experience preferred.)
- Generate leads/new business through member promotions and referrals.
- Build, cultivate an enhance lasting relationships with prospective and current members, and advise members of appropriate club service to help achieve personal health and fitness goals.
- Prepare for and in weekly sales team meetings and perform agreed-upon sales strategies to achieve individual and team goals.
- Communicate and promote current marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and monitor daily production reports.Lead club tours and presentations.
- Answer phones, handle third-party inquiries, and interact with members.
- Prepare and accurately complete member paperwork in timely manner.
Apply for the job at: email@example.com